Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Care for Kids Program provides free healthcare services to uninsured children who live in Prince George’s County.
• Basic primary care such as routine physical and eye exams
• Well and sick-child care visits
• Laboratory testing
• Immunizations and mental health care
To be eligible for the program your child must:
• Be under the age of 19 and live in Prince George’s County
• Not eligible or enrolled in any other health insured plan and not eligible for MCHP or MCHP Premium
• Be within the income guidelines (300% of the poverty rate)
Citizenship is not required.
Monday through Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Largo West Building: 425 Brightseat Road, Suite 101Landover, Maryland 20785