HEALTH BENEFIT PREMIUMS FOR MARYLAND STATE RETIREES. In order to effectively administer benefit changes, necessary adjustments and premium reconciliation, a policy change with respect to premium deductions for retirees has been implemented. Health benefit premiums can now be deducted from your Supplemental Pension check. If you are interested in making this change, please forward your request to RetireeInfo@co.pg.md.us . This change will help us better serve you with greater efficiency and accuracy.
- Annual Fire Bonus Read more (PDF).
- Notice of 2012 Increases to Maryland Income Taxes Read more (PDF).
Back to Top
- A scam involving Social Security has been discovered. Read more (PDF).
- Protect Yourself from Scams. Read more (PDF).
- A potential scam encouraging you to sell a portion of your Pension for a Lump Sum Benefit has been discovered. Read more (PDF).