Special Class C, One Day Licenses
Special One-Day Licenses are available for bona fide religious,
fraternal, veteran, political or other non-profit organizations. The
Class C - One-day Beer and Wine: $75.00 per day
Class C - One-day Beer, Wine and Liquor: $200.00 per day
The application (PDF) and affidavit must be completed by a Prince George's County resident and filed 10 days prior to the scheduled event.
In order to apply the applicant must submit:
- Constitution and By-Laws indicating that the organization is non-profit (Exempt Status 501(c)(3))
- Federal Tax ID Certification with the Number (Exemption from federal income tax as provided for in 501(c)(3))
- Completed application
- Completed affidavit
- Appropriate fee (Certified check, cashier's check or money order)
By filing this application, the organization realizes and accepts the responsibility associated with this license.
- All persons must be 21 years of age to purchase or possess alcoholic beverages.
- All sales must stop promptly at 2:00 a.m.
- No intoxicated person may be served alcoholic beverages.
- No unnecessary noise or disturbances that could be a nuisance to the community shall occur.
- The person responsible for this function must see that order and decorum are maintained at all times.
- The license must be returned to the Board of License Commissioners within 72 hours of the event.
Back to Top