All visitors must be 18 years of age or older.
If you want to visit an inmate, you must register at the Reception Center at the Correctional Center. Visiting hours from 4:30 p.m to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday and on weekends from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. Registration begins one-half hour before the start of visiting hours, or at 7:30 a.m.,1 p.m., and 3:30 p.m.
||H1, H2, Intake Housing and Juveniles only
|| H3, H14, H15, Medical Unit, Intake Housing, and Juveniles
||H4A, H4B, H5, H6, H7, H16, H17, Intake Housing, Juveniles
||H8, H9, H10, H11B, Medical Unit, Intake Housing, Juveniles
||H8, H9, H10, Intake Housing, Juveniles
||H1, H2, H3, H4A, H4B, H5, H6, H14, H16, Medical Unit, Intake Housing and Juveniles only
||H7, H8, H9, H10, H11B, H15, H17, Intake Housing and Juveniles only
Inmates in Intake Housing status (H12 or the female intake section of H3) are allowed only one visit per week. Juveniles housed in H11-A who are participating in the JACS Program are permitted 3 30-minute visits per week, and these may take place on any day of the week during visiting hours. All other inmates may have 2 30-minute visits per week.
If you have any questions concerning the visiting schedules, please call (301) 952-7025 for further assistance.
- You will need a photo ID (federal or state ID or valid drivers license).
- No more than 3 adults may visit at any one time.
- Visitors may not bring anything into the facility (purses, bags, pagers, cell phones, etc.). ·Everyone is required to pass through a metal detector in order to enter.
- The Department reserves the right to deny a visit for security reasons.
- Visitors must be 18 years of age.
- Appropriate dress is required. No skimpy T-shirts or seductive clothing will be permitted.
- No smoking is permitted inside the Correctional Facility
- No food or drink is permitted, including chewing gum
- Visitors are required to display a valid Visitor Pass at all times while inside the facility
- No knives, finger nail files or finger nail clippers are permitted inside the facility
Back to Top