2020 Prince George's County Housing Fair
POSTPONED - 2020 HOUSING FAIR
Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, the Prince George’s County Housing Fair has been postponed until further notice. The County is not certain that the COVID-19 restrictions will be lifted by Saturday, June 13, and if so, large crowd restrictions may still be in place. Typically, the Housing Fair draws between 3,500 to 4,000 attendees throughout the day.
The Prince George’s County Department of Housing and the Housing Authority of Prince George’s County would like to re-schedule the event to sometime in the early Fall (late September/early October). The County will make that decision once the COVID-19 curve begins to flatten and experts are safely predicting when the restrictions can end.
- 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Saturday, June 13, 2020
- Prince George's County Sports and Learning Complex (next to FedEx Field)
8001 Sheriff Road
Landover, MD 20785
- Free and open to the public, the 2020 Prince George's County Housing Fair features industry professionals that can speak with attendees about preparing to purchase a home, financing a home, home demonstrations, and more. Free workshops, seminars and panel discussions offer attendees a wide variety of topics that are tailored to help buy a new home, remain in an existing home, buy a larger home or down-size to a smaller home.
- The Housing Authority of Prince George's County will be paying the rent or mortgage for one lucky Housing Fair attendee (up to $2,000). You must register and be present to win.
- The names of 3 winners will be drawn to receive up to $10,000 toward the down payment and closing cost of their first home. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
If you are interested in becoming a 2020 Sponsor or would like to be an exhibitor, please complete the Sponsor-Exhibitor Application and submit it to the Housing Authority. The details are on the application. Click on the link below.
Call 301-883-5094 for more information about sponsorship and exhibit booths.Exhibit booth application deadline date is May 31, 2020.
- Complete the Purchaser Information Sheet and bring it to the Housing Fair before 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, June 13th
- The homebuyer must be Income Eligible
- The homebuyer must use one of the Participating Mortgage Lenders to finance their home purchase @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Exhibits, Demonstrations & Workshops
- Government agencies
- Home developers
- Housing counselors
- Mortgage lenders
- Non-profit organizations
- Real estate attorneys
- Rental property managers @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Financial literacy
- First-time Homebuyer Programs
- Managing your money and credit
- The Maryland Mortgage Program
- And much more... @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>