Eligibility & Required Documentation
If your organization, institution or association, is incorporated as a private, non-profit organization as designated under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, providing services in Prince George’s County AND currently in good standing with your State of incorporation, you are eligible. Additionally, upon application submission the following documents must be presented:
- Proof of IRS 501(c)(3) federal tax-exempt status. A copy of the IRS Tax determination letter is acceptable documentation.
- Copy of your organization’s general entity information showing that it is currently in good standing with the State where your organization was incorporated State of Maryland, District of Columbia or Virginia.
- Signed IRS W-9 Form
- Proof of your verified SAP vendor number or completed SAP vendor request form (PDF), if you have never received a grant or contract from Prince George’s County
- Most recently filed Financial Audit or IRS Form 990
- A current copy of your organization’s Certificate of Good Standing – the date on the certificate must be within six months of the application deadline
The completed Community Partnership Grant (CPG) Application package Community Partnership Grant Application (PDF) is due by 5:00 p.m. on or before Friday, November 8, 2019.
- The Community Partnership Grant (CPG) Application Checklist must be the first page of the proposal.
- All pages of the Proposal Narrative must use one-inch margins and be numbered.
- The Proposal Narrative must use line-spacing of at least 1.5, type size of 12-point font and use the provided Section Headings. Proposals that fail to meet this requirement will be rejected.
- Charts and tables may use single spacing and 10-point font.
- The Proposal Narrative must not exceed 15 pages. Additional pages that exceed the 15-page limit will not be read or scored. (This excludes the Proposal Application Form, Application Checklist, Organizational Financial Information. Program/Project Budget, Supporting Documentation, Memorandum of Understanding, and Programmatic and Financial Reports for previous CPG grant award)
- Requested signature on Assurances Page must be signed in blue ink.
- One original and three copies of the CPG Application must be submitted.
- Completed applications should be placed in a large envelope and sealed. On the front of the envelope the following information is required:
- Left-hand corner: Name of organization
- Center of Envelope: FY 2020 Community Partnership Grant Application
- Applicants are instructed to mail or deliver the complete CPG Application Package to the following address:
Office of Community Relations
Attention: Grants Manager
9200 Basil Court, Suite 102
Largo, MD 20774
Questions About the Program
Note: We are committed to maintaining the integrity of a fair, open and transparent process, Please do not contact any county employee to discuss (or influence) your application. All questions must be sent in writing and we will respond in writing as well as post the responses to our website.