Report Request Portal
*** Due to the high volume of requests we will not be able to process online report requests until after July 5th. We apologize for the inconvenience. ***
To request reports for Ambulance Response (EMS) or Fire Incidents, please follow the link to our new Online Report Request Portal where you can fill out the fields, upload documents, and pay the $5 processing fee all in one place. There is an additional service fee for online payments, though this is the fastest option. Medical information is protected by HIPAA law so EMS reports are emailed with password protection and encryption.
If the online portal is not an option, you can mail your request and $5 processing fee to:
Prince George's County Fire/EMS DepartmentTechnology & Information Services Office (TISO)9201 Basil Court, Suite 352 Largo, Maryland 20774
Be sure to read the report request procedures below for details on what should be considered in a letter of request.
For incident numbers, questions, concerns, or status updates, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 301-883-7183.
For Fire Investigations, please reach out to the Office of the Fire Marshal, Fire Investigations Division.
For Fire Damage Reports, please contact the Department of Permitting, Inspections & Enforcement (DPIE) at 301-883-3820 x2
- It can take from 2 to 5 weeks for requests to get to our office.
- Direct the $5 processing fee to Prince George's County Fire/EMS Department.
- Requests need to include your contact information.
- Include an incident date, or date range if the exact day is not known.
- Include the location of the incident. We cannot search for a fire report without a date and location.
- The following is for EMS specific requests
- Multiple patients associated with one incident, or multiple incidents associated with one patient, only require one $5 processing fee payment.
- Include Patient Name. Please indicate if transported as a John/Jane Doe.
- Incident locations are vital if we did not capture a patient name.
- EMS requests must contain HIPAA compliant documentation. For individuals or organizations requesting records for a client, requests must contain signed records release forms. Individuals requesting their own records can add copies of their drivers license as proof of identification.
- Include Power of Attorney (If person is living, but cannot request for themselves)
- Include Letter of Administration or Executor documentation (If person is deceased)
- If requesting printed documents, include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>