The 2021 application period has closed.
The 2021 Program dates are July 6, 2021, through August 13, 2021.
To be eligible, the applicant must be:
• Age 14 to 22 as of July 1st of the program year
• Resident of Prince George’s County
• Legally able to work in the U.S.
Applicant may be assigned to positions in the following career fields:
• Animal Services
• Auto Mechanics/Maintenance & Repair
• Clerical/Administrative Support
• Culinary/Hospitality & Restaurant Services
• Public Safety (Correction Services, Police and Fire/EMS)
• Human/Social Services
• Information Technology
• Trades (Carpentry, Electrician, Heating & Air Conditioning and Plumbing)
Participation in Youth@Work/SYEP is limited and based on the number of positions available and the needs of employers. Completing an application does not guarantee the applicant will be offered a position. To be considered for a position, all sections of the application must be completed. No applications will be accepted after the deadline.