INSTRUCTIONS TO BIDDERS
There are 2 types of forms based on property descriptions:
- Fill out all sections of the short or long form, whichever is appropriate for the SRP.
- File the form online for a more convenient and secure experience. you may fill out the applicable short or long form using an online form filler tool or Adobe Acrobat. When printing the application, make sure the image of the application covers the entire page.
- After completing the form, do not make handwritten corrections to the form after you've printed and signed it. he form may either be signed electronically or printer and signed manually.
- Respondents shall submit one (1) signed electronic version of the response.
- Responses must not exceed a total of thirty pages, including attachments such as appendices, exhibits, drawings and renderings.
- Once the form is complete and signed, email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not forget to sign your form! We will reject and return any unsigned form.
- If you make an error, start over with a clean form.
All submissions must include the 10% Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) in the form of Certified or Cashier's Check, Electronic Transfer or Irrevocable Standby Letter of Credit (Memo: "Surplus CR-96-2021 EOI - [Team-Name]" and Map Number) payable to Prince George's County, Maryland, and delivered to the attention of:
Administrator | Prince George’s County Government
Office of Central Services
Land Acquisition & Real Property Division
1400 McCormick Drive, Suite 336
Largo, MD. 20774
Electronic Payment may be made at https://velocitypayment.com/client/princegeorges/larp/index.html
ALL FORMS and PAYMENT must be received no later than the EOI Proposal deadline.
Any forms or payment submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- If a Respondent's response is not selected, EMDs of all unsuccessful bidders shall be returned to the Respondent.
- The County will apply the EMD of the selected respondent towards the purchase price of the Property. The County will return promptly the deposits of unsuccessful respondents. The successful respondent will also be required to make a EMD of ten percent (10%) of the purchase offer price for the Property. The County will apply this deposit toward the purchase offer price of the Property. The Deposit shall be completely non-refundable except as expressly provided in the negotiated terms of the disposition agreement.