How do I report suspicious neighbors or drug activity?
You can either telephone Communications at 301-352-1200, or call the Narcotics Enforcement Division at 301-883-6800. You can also call the District Station for the area in which the activity is occurring. Detailed information about the activities, the persons involved, vehicle descriptions (tag numbers, make, and model of car), hours when activity occurs, etc. will assist investigators. Results may not be seen immediately. Cases involving conspiracy or high level drug trafficking can be complicated and time consuming. Rest assured the department will work toward a resolution.

Show All Answers

1. I understand the Police Department has a community based police program. What is this program? How can I get more information about it?
2. How do I report suspicious neighbors or drug activity?
3. How can I get someone to speak to a group about drugs or other police related topics?
4. My car has been impounded in Prince George's County. What information will I need to obtain a vehicle release?
5. How do I obtain a copy of a police report?
6. Are reports written for all automobile accidents, and do the police need to be called for all automobile accidents?
7. How can I obtain a copy of a fatal accident reconstruction?
8. When are the Police District Stations open?
9. Why does it sometimes take the police so long to respond when I call?
10. How do I obtain crime statistics for the neighborhood where I reside, or am considering moving to?
11. I own a business, or want to buy a business, in a particular area. Who do I call about crime statistics for the area?
12. Can I obtain, on a regular basis, the statistics for crime trends in Prince George's County?