Vaccinated or not, individuals who:
- had close contact with someone with COVID-19:
- If you are unvaccinated or not up to date on your COVID-19 vaccinations, quarantine for at least 5 days and wear a mask around others in your home
- testing should occur 5 days after the last exposure, or immediately if symptoms start
- the date of the last exposure is considered day 0
- day 1 is the first full day after the last contact with a person who has COVID-19
*Note: Rapid, at-home self-tests do not need to be taken on a daily basis (i.e. when running daily errands) unless you are feeling symptoms, directed by your employer, or your daily activities include close contact with people who are not in your household.