Several agencies and organizations with a variety of resources are available to help businesses start and expand in the County. Click on the following links to find out more about the resources offered.
- Economic Development Corporation (EDC) – Provides free and low-cost resources for entrepreneurs to grow and develop their businesses.
- Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) – Responsible for the administration of federal grants and programs related to housing development.
- Redevelopment Authority – Offers several grants and assistance programs geared toward the improvement and redevelopment of commercial properties.
- Chamber of Commerce – A private business organization that serves as a leading voice for businesses, hosts networking events and provides opportunities for collaboration.
- Maryland Small Business Development Center – A State organization based in College Park which provides advice, consulting, training and support for small businesses.