How do I change my address?
Mail or fax a letter to us with the new address, effective date and new telephone number, or download the Address Change form from this site. We will notify the Health Benefits Administration Division of your address update. You should notify the Maryland State Retirement Agency of your address change.

All address updates with out-of-state addresses will automatically have their Maryland state taxes stopped by the effective date.

Send your letter to the Office of Human Resources Management.

Show All Answers

1. When will my check post to my bank account?
2. How do I change banks?
3. Can I have my check deposited to separate banks?
4. How do I change my address?
5. If I move out of Maryland, can I still have state taxes deducted?
6. I'm trying to buy/refinance a home, how can I get a pension verification letter?
7. How do I change my personal information in the deferred compensation plan?
8. How do I withdraw funds from my deferred compensation plan?
9. Can I continue to work after retirement?
10. How do I make changes to my health and dental insurance coverage?
11. What is a qualified family status change?
12. How much is my life insurance worth?
13. How can I find out who the beneficiary(ies) are on my life insurance?