My monthly check amount has changed, why?
Contact your Rental Specialist in the Rental Assistance Office at 301-883-5501 to determine if a change of income or an adjustment for you is the reason for the changed amount. If the Rental Assistance Office cannot determine a reason for the change, contact Financial and Administrative Services (FAS), Accounts Payable Office at 301-883-5546.

Show All Answers

1. When can I expect to receive my utility assistance check each month?
2. I did not receive my check this month, why? What do I do?
3. I lost my check. What do I do?
4. I am having problems with the Post Office getting mail to me. Can I pick up my check each month?
5. My monthly check amount has changed, why?