What types of Site/Road permits does DPIE issue?

Site/Road issues many permits including the following:

  • Site Development Concept Plan
  • Street Grade Establishment Plan
  • Site Development Rough Grading Permit
  • Site Development Fine Grading Permit
  • Street Construction Permit
  • Residential Driveway Permit
  • Haul Road/Timber Harvesting Permit
  • Oversized Overweight Vehicle Permit
  • Special Permit
  • Special Drain Permit
  • 100-Year Floodplain Study
  • Special Utility Permit
  • Small Wireless Antennas and Facilities in the Right-of-Way

For more information, Site/Road Permits on DPIE's website.

Section Page.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call to register a complaint regarding a vacant lot that needs to be cleaned?
2. My neighbor’s grass is knee high. Who should I call to report this problem?
3. Who do I contact about repairs that need to be made in my apartment?
4. Can I operate an auto repair business out of my house?
5. How many unlicensed vehicles can I keep on my property?
6. How do I obtain a Rental License to rent my single-family house?
7. Where can I apply for a construction permit?
8. How do I obtain the necessary information to prepare my permit application?
9. I just bought a lot and want to build my own house. Can I do this?
10. What is the easiest way for me to schedule an inspection of my work?
11. Water enters my basement every time it rains. What actions can I take to correct the problem?
12. Our organization is planning a public meeting to include a discussion on the services provided by the Department of Permitting, Inspections and Enforcement. Can you help?
13. How do I apply for a permit online?
14. What is needed to apply for each type of permit?
15. What fees are associated with my permit?
16. How long can I expect the process to take?
17. Who needs a Site/Road permit and why?
18. What types of Site/Road permits does DPIE issue?
19. What can I do when I see a problem in the roadway in a residential subdivision or commercial development that is under construction (i.e., safety issues, drainage problems, potholes, etc.)?