Women’s History Month
On March 25, 2021, Prince George’s County Executive Angela D. Alsobrooks will host the 36th Annual Women’s History Month Luncheon (WHML) to celebrate the dynamic accomplishments of women who serve in and partner with the government to influence and impact our communities. The virtual event will begin at 12:00 PM (noon).
The County’s WHML theme, Beyond The Ballot Honoring Our Past…Celebrating Our Future, highlights individuals and organizations whose contributions demonstrate dedication, commitment, and pride in Prince George’s County. This is based on the national theme, Valiant Women of the Vote, which celebrates women who have fought for women’s suffrage in the United States. In recognition of last year's 100th Anniversary of the 19th Amendment, we will honor women from the original suffrage movement, as well as those who have continued the struggle to ensure voting rights and equality for all after the ratification of the 19th Amendment.
The Annual Women’s History Month Luncheon attracts women and men from government, the arts, business, education, religion, nonprofits, and other sectors who are doing great work in our County and region. WHML is the County’s premier networking event for those who want to connect with women in the Washington Metropolitan Area.
WHML 2021 Virtual Sponsorship Opportunities
- $25 - Proud Sponsor - 1 ticket; 1 meal
- $1,025 - Audacious Sponsor - 6 tickets, 6 meals, Name Recognition in Digital Program, Screen Recognition during a live event, ½ page color ad in the digital souvenir program book
- $2,500 - Pioneer Sponsor - Scholarship in your name during the virtual event, 10 tickets, 10 meals, Logo recognition in Digital Program, Virtual Recognition during the live event, Full-page color ad in the digital souvenir program book
- $5,000 - Philanthropic Sponsor - Scholarship in your name during the virtual event, 15 tickets, 15 meals, Logo Recognition in Digital Program, Screen + Virtual Recognition during the live event and opportunity for on-screen live with the County Executive, Full-page color ad in the souvenir program book
It is our sincere hope that your company will consider investing in our scholars through one of our sponsorship packages
* Tickets = Event links to Join
* Sponsorships must be paid in full by Wednesday, March 17, 2021
* Ad specifications: Full page; ½ page; in pdf or gif file format; must be submitted by Wednesday, March 17, 2021, and sent to email@example.com.
Limited Edition WHML SWAG Box
The first 250 paid registrants will receive the limited edition WHML Swag box full of surprises (must be picked up at the WKC Admin Building).