Women’s History Month Celebration
For the past 37 years, the Office of the County Executive has celebrated Women’s History Month in March. This year's celebration will be observed in April to fellowship together in person.
The progressive role of women in the workforce has come a long way both nationally and locally. Prince George’s County has kept pace, while proudly reflecting women of diversity throughout its workforce.
The National Women’s History Month Theme is “Hope and Healing: Mind, Body, and Soul”.
To celebrate, County Executive Angela Alsobrooks will host an in-person program on Wednesday, April 27, 2022, at 5:00 pm in Bowie, Maryland. As in the past, this event will uphold the cherished tradition of honoring the Gladys Noon Spellman recipients of the public service and scholarship awards as well as saluting all the amazing women in government and the community at large.
It is our sincere hope that you will join Prince George’s County Executive Angela Alsobrooks for this special program of sisterly bonding and rejuvenation.
For this year’s Women’s History Month Celebration, all individual tickets(seats) may be purchased through InstantSeats. Availability of seating is subject to ongoing purchases. Therefore, it is recommended that you review and reserve your seat selection by purchasing the ticket(s) as soon as possible. Once you select the link, you will be leaving the Prince George’s County’s website and entering InstantSeats, a secured website for further steps to purchase tickets/seats.
Note: This site is only for individual ticket sales.
- Purchase General Admission seats by April 22, 2022
- Individual Seats $45 per person - up to 9 tickets per transaction
- If the following categories apply, please email your request to email@example.com
- County Government Agency
- County Council/State Delegate Office
- Event Sponsorships
- $45 Butterfly Sponsor - (1) ticket, swag bag, prepared meal-to-go, and gourmet dessert
- $1,250 - Transformation Sponsor – (4) tickets, swag bags, prepared meals-to-go, and gourmet desserts, name recognition during a live event, ¼ full-color ad in the souvenir program booklet, commemorative group photo, and priority seating
- $2,500 - Rejuvenation Sponsor – (6) tickets, swag bags, prepared meals-to-go, and gourmet desserts, ½ page color ad in the souvenir program booklet, name recognition during a live event, commemorative group photo, and priority seating
- $5,000 - Triumph Sponsor (4 available) – Co-present scholarship in company name during the event, (10) tickets (premium seating) and VIP swag bags, (2) VIP backstage passes, (10) prepared meals-to-go and gourmet desserts, company name appearing on selected co-branded materials, full-page color ad in the souvenir program booklet, commemorative group photo, pre-recorded: 30-second ad aired day of the event
- $7,500 - Mind, Body, and Soul Sponsor (1 available) – (20) tickets (premium seating) and VIP swag bags, (6) VIP backstage passes, (20) prepared meals-to-go and gourmet desserts, full gold leaf inside cover page in the souvenir program booklet, stage recognition during the program, a photo opportunity with the County Executive, a special commemorative signed & framed poster, company name appearing on selected co-branded materials, commemorative group photo and pre-recorded: 30-second ad aired day of the event.
Sponsorships and ads must be reserved and paid for by Wednesday, April 13, 2022.
To submit sponsor and ad information:
- Email your sponsorship level request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email information as you wish it to appear on all event materials for sponsorships to email@example.com Subject line: 2022 WHMC– Olivia G. Miller
- Full 3.5x4.5page (8.5 wide x 11 tall)
- ½ page (8.5 wide x 5 tall-horizontal format)
- ¼ page (4.5 wide x 3.5 tall-horizontal format)
Be sure to include:
- Company/Organization Name
- Sponsorship Level
- Approval Name
- Primary Contact
- Email Address
- Phone Number