Food Safety, Permits & Inspections

Licensing & Permits

 For licensing and permits, go to Applications for Food Service Facility Permits and Food Service Manager Certificates - Department of Permitting, Inspections and Enforcement (DPIE).

License & Permit Fees

 ​For a list of license and permit fees, go to DPIE's licensing fees (PDF) or Permitting Bonds & Fees (PDF).


Related Documents